Friday 11 April 2014

Summer Lovin' Tips!!

I know its not summer yet & we have spring to think about, However Summer's right around the corner!!(And I may be a little excited )...Anyway this post will give you some pointers on what to wear or which products to use for the up and coming months! And of course these are some of my personal favorites: 

BabyLips-Lip Balm



This is the first product of my: 'Summer Lovin' Tips' and I absolutely loveee these, I'm so happy that Maybelline brought these out and I will continue to use these throughout summer! Sadly these are the only ones I have of the collection so far but I will get more! When I apply this lip balm its like heaven on my lips: D... You've probably seen these a lot already but if you haven't grabbed yourself one of these lip balms I recommend you do!


Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation





This has got to be my favorite foundation; its great for a matte finish and you only need a little at a time. As they say- A little goes along way. And I can definitely say that for this foundation. 
Another product I recommend you get. 


Flower Head Crown





I love this flower crown and was looking for a good one for ages! I found this one on New Look the link to the website is here. I can't wait to wear this head accessory again & again... It's certainly something that should be 'IN' this summer & if not I'm bringing it back!




One Piece Swimsuits 






As you can see Missguided have pulled this off really well!... What I'm talking about are one piece swimsuits! This summer ditch the bikini's (well I think mix & matching bikinis is also something that's really cute for this summer but I will talk about that soon...) and go get yourself a sexy one piece swimsuit!, I will  probably be doing a DIY video on a gorgeous swimsuit idea I've got up my sleeve, but I will link my YouTube channel just click here... Anyway one piece swimsuits are really in trend for this Summer and I will also be linking the Missguided website: http://www.missguided.co.uk/





Rimmel Red Lipstick- Kate Line





I think a red lip is gorgeous and such a statement, if your that kinda girl and love a red lip like I do then definitely grab yourself a red lipstick! This one is from the Kate collection and I can't justify how much I love this lipstick. It's the first one that I've found that actually stays put all day and especially if your on a night out!



Models Own Nail Polish




A light pastel nail polish is essential and this is my 'Models Own' nail polish that I love to bits for the spring/summer time. It's also scented which makes it even more special!



Mix & Matching Your Bikini's 





As you can see the lovely Eva aka (Mylifeaseva) as known on YouTube is a great example of someone who's pulled this off very well! There are many great ways to do this and I really love this look and this is one of the reasons why I can't wait for summer!



Body Chains





Last but not least- I'm screaming with excitement! I adore the new trend of body chains and have definitely jumped on the band wagon for this trend. I believe body chains are a great way to layer under/over your bikini which is the way I would personally wear it and its just something that's a fresh, unique trend which would be a great accessory for this summer!


I hope you enjoyed these summer tips and thanks for reading :)

Sahara x

6 comments:

  1. Super cool pics :) Have a lovely day <3 Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know http://www.thatfashionapp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! Keep up the amazing work! x
    do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? If so leave a comment on my blog. Thanks :)

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sure, I followed your blog just be sure to give me a follow to x ; )...Btw what does GFC stand for lool I have no clue : D

      Delete
  3. Awesome post.love the red lipstick.
    Its very chic
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Glamourzone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the red lipstick is my fave lol...Yh sure lets follow each other xx

      Delete